RSS Feeds

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Foods To enhance The pH Levels In Your Body


Better Body Foods

In a old narrative I wrote about the significance of maintaining proper pH levels in your body. I pointed out that the right pH levels in your body are a necessity for optimum health. If you took chemistry classes in high school, you studied about pH levels. You probably forgot roughly everything about pH levels upon graduation. I know I did.

Up until I was diagnosed and successfully treated for advanced Head and Neck cancer, I couldn't tell you what the Ph stood for. I'm ashamed to say that condition issues were not a major concern for me. That's very unfortunate. Had I take better care of my condition there is a very good opportunity that I would not have gotten cancer. At least that's what my doctors told me. roughly immediately after being diagnosed with cancer, I decided I wanted to know everything about this dreaded disease as possible. I continue to be a learner of condition issues.

In my last narrative I promised to research the best foods for maintaining proper pH levels in your body and what foods would help correct levels. You will find the results of that research below.

The following foods can help lower your pH levels when your pH levels are too high (alkalosis):

For slightly high pH level:

Bacon

Barley

Brown Rice

Eggs

English Walnuts

Fresh Corn

Honey

Lamb Chops

Pork Chops

Salmon

Steak

Turkey

Veal

Wheat Bran

White Bread

Whole Wheat Bread

For gently high pH level:

Chicken

Codfish

Corned Beef

Haddock

Lobster

Oatmeal

Pasta

Peanut Butter

Peanuts

Shrimp

Soda Crackers

Wheat Germ

For highly high pH level:

Dried Lentils

Oysters

Sardines

Sausage

Scallops

The following foods that can help raise your pH levels and enhance your condition when your pH levels are too low (Acidosis):

For slightly low pH level:

Apples

Apricots

Bananas

Blueberries

Grapefruits

Grapes

Lemons

Onions

Oranges

Peaches

Pears

Peas

Potatoes (sweet or white)

Raspberries

Strawberries

Tangerines

Tomatoes

Watermelons

For gently low pH level:

Avocado

Beets

Brussels Sprouts

Cauliflower

Cherries

Cucumbers

Dried Dates

Green Beans

Green Soy Beans

Limes

Mushrooms

Pineapple

Radishes

Raisins

Rutabagas

For highly low pH level:

Beet Greens

Broccoli

Cabbage

Carrots

Celery

Chard

Dried Beans

Dried Figs

Lettuce

Lima Beans

Molasses

Raw Spinach

Rhubarb

Sauerkraut

Watercress

When you pH levels are low, raising them can enhance your energy level. It will also help enhance the condition of patients with many distinct diseases, along with cancer and diabetes. These and many other diseases are dependent on an acidic, low oxygen environment for survival. Disease can not survive in a well oxygenated environment..

"Starved of oxygen our bodies will come to be ill, and if this persists it will die." Dr. John Muntz, Nutritional Scientist.

When I was diagnosed with cancer my pH level and my oxygen level were both low. Today, I make sure I vocalize salutary pH and oxygen levels in my body. You should too.

>>>> Read More Click Here!! <<<<

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Relate Post