If you're a cellulite sufferer, you are obviously interested in free body wrap recipes, right? Well, if that is undoubtedly the case, you are in luck! Just below is a cellulite body wrap method that may very well help you to remove cellulite and keep it off for good.
What You'll Need For This Home Body Wrap Recipe:
1 cup of one of the following ingredients: Capsicum powder, Alfalfa Powder, Fennel Seed Powder, Ginger Root Powder, Yellow Dock Root Powder, Chamomile herb, Ginger herb, or Lavender herb.
1 Cup Epsom Salt
1 to 2 Cups of Clay: Bentonite or Green clay
2-5 Medium to Large Size Towels. Towels Should Be Thin
2 Cups of Boiling Water
6 Steps for Cellulite Home Body Wrap Recipe:
1. Put all the ingredients (clay, herbs, powder, and epsom salt) in with the boiling water. Mix fully until wet paste can be seen. Paste should be somewhat thin, so add more water if necessary.
2. Allow the clay mix to cool until it is warm to the touch.
3. Apply the body wrap mix liberally to your body, targeting the most problematic cellulite areas.
4. Tightly wrap (not to tight) your body with the towels, or with permissible body wrapping sheets if you've got them. permissible body wrapping sheets will typically provide best results.
5. Lie down in the tub or in an area that can be undoubtedly cleaned. Stay in that place for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
6. After 1 hour duration is up, unwrap the towels, gradually wash away the combination with warm water, then apply your popular anti cellulite lotion to the skin.
- Drink abundance of water before and after the wrap. At least 2 glasses before, and then as much as you can after.
- Make sure you take a nice, hot shower to open up your pores before the wrapping begins.
- Think ahead and bring something to do during the "waiting" duration of the body wrap, either it be a book, a television set, a Cd player, etc.
- For the next 48 hours, avoid spellbinding caffeine, fatty foods, sugar, soda, alcohol, and anything else that is unnatural or processed.
Free body wrap recipes for cellulite, such as the one listed above, are not at all hard to find. Yes, there are some people out there charging for their so-called "secrets" -- but that doesn't mean there aren't helpful people giving away cellulite discount data free of charge.